Payment Models Are Changing
How will it affect your facility?
- PDPM is the first all-new SNF Medicare reimbursement system in 20 years.
- Value-based care incentives are moving from the number and type of services a patient receives to a system based on each patient’s condition and care needs.
- RUGs being eliminated as a primary factor.
Are you ready?
- Accurate selection of primary diagnosis is more important than ever, driving several payment categories.
- CMS offered worksheets and software offerings are cumbersome and will not be enough to remain successful in this new model.
- With a proposed October 1, 2019 start date, it’s time to start preparing!
Patient Pattern can help you achieve success in this new model.
Complete your information below to receive a free PDPM report to help you communicate the coming changes to your leadership team.