Backend Software Engineer
Who is Patient Pattern?
We are a team of customer-obsessed software engineers, geriatric care providers, product specialists, and other industry experts that have been working to make frailty the global standard of care across all complex healthcare settings. We offer a variety of frailty driven solutions to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
Patient Pattern is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and value diversity. We seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment and related management decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Django/Python monolith backend
- React frontend
- Postgres database
- Our software development lifecycle also includes Jira, Git, Docker, CircleCI, Rancher, AWS, and are planning an eventual move to Kubernetes
What will you do?
- Build and maintain internal APIs, services and Django framework code related to product/engineering goals
- Integrate external customer and partner applications
- Be an owner of quality and customer success
- Work with a team of experienced engineers that come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- 3+ years Django, Python and relational databases
- Experienced in architectural patterns of a high-scale distributed products/services, such as well-designed APIs, data pipelines and efficient algorithms
- Experience or desire to work collaboratively in cross-functional teams with engineering, design, product and business stakeholders
Nice to have experience
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Open-source contributions