Frontend Software Engineer
Who is Patient Pattern?
We are a team of customer-obsessed software engineers, geriatric care providers, product specialists, and other industry experts that have been working to make frailty the global standard of care across all complex healthcare settings. We offer a variety of frailty driven solutions to improve clinical and financial outcomes.
Patient Pattern is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and value diversity. We seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment and related management decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Django/Python monolith backend
- React frontend
- Postgres database
- Our software development lifecycle also includes Jira, Git, Docker, CircleCI, Rancher, AWS, and are planning an eventual move to Kubernetes
What you will do?
- Build and maintain web-based user interface related to product/engineering goals
- Be an owner of quality and customer success
- Work with a team of experienced engineers that come from a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- 2+ year React
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
Nice to have experience:
- React Native
- Proficiency in one or more back-end frameworks (Django/Rails/.Net)
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Open-source contributions