Careers > Director of Product
Director of Product
We are looking to hire an outstanding Director of Product who will be in charge of leading our company’s product management efforts to design products our customers love. The Director Product is responsible for developing the product vision, planning, testing, and successful execution.
As a successful hire, you will work closely with our engineering and marketing teams by detailing, on brand, customer UX and UI requirements from market needs analysis and defined customer requirements. The DOP works closely with Client success, engineering, sales and marketing to ensure products maximize profits and market share and are successfully received and available to our customers. To be considered for this position, you will need a bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in design, marketing or communications. You will also need to have proven experience in running Product management teams. High competency in project management is a huge advantage.
- The Director of Product delivers products our customers love
- Develops a detailed understanding of frailty and the use case for it’s application in our products in the post-acute market
- Aligns product strategies with overall business strategy and understands business goals
- Conducts research, interviewing potential users, establishing customer needs, building a road map etc.
- Establishes a list of requirements that meet the goals of our target audience aligned with business goals.
- Prioritizes requirements have a high level of feasibility and ROI.
- High level interface design (mocks etc). Navigation design etc.
- Design simple but powerful wireframe information architecture
- Illustrate the interaction and/or flow between particular steps in products & services.
- Designs a creative theme and engaging UI consistently across potentially different platforms
- Visual representation of the final output including digital assets of the product/service. Focusing primarily on how the eye is led on each screen etc.
- Partner with developers in how the content should flow in the designs.
- Reporting on problems/solution and product/market fit
- Certified HIPAA Privacy Associate (CHPA)NCQA Population Health Certification
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Expertise in the product or market including specific technical or industry knowledge
- Must have superior organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prepare and deliver high-quality training presentations
- Must have excellent Google Suite and Microsoft office skills
- Must have excellent service management skills, including conflict resolution
- Must be a good team player, able to thrive in a matrix aligned start-up culture and understand team requirements that contribute effectively to team goals
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and travel to meetings with prospects, clients and Patient Pattern colleagues
Patient Pattern is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and value diversity. We seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. All employment and related management decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.