Lower your hospital readmissions, improve quality measures and increase reimbursements by improving your care of frail patients
Manage Frailty to Improve Patient Care
Stop quality or readmissions issues before they occur, and provide your clinicians with actionable insight to improve patient outcomes!
Find Where to Better Manage Patient Risk
Identify your patients in focus:
- Affecting Five Star Quality Measures
- Impacting Bundled Payments readmissions
- Recently declining
Assess Patients' Frailty Risk and Trends
Clinicians easily can review:
- Frailty Risk Index and trends
- Changes in functional, cognitive or psycho-social state
- Current Outcomes or Diagnoses
Intervene to Reduce Risk and Improve Outcomes
Available clinician tools include:
- Geriatric designed care recommendations
- Vulnerability tool for communications
- Patient intervention and follow up
Why Do Leading Clinicians use Patient Pattern?
Clinicians and facilities can instantly generate frailty risk scores to assess patient vulnerability and risk - improving quality outcomes throughout the patient population.
Reduced Readmission Rates
Lower Utilization of Labs & Pharma
Greater Patient & Family Satisfaction
Higher Quality Star Ratings
Meet The Geriatric Frailty Experts
We are Patient Pattern a team of clinicians, care specialists, technologists, health economists and data scientists working to bridge the gap between technology and complex care management since 2013.
JS, SQL, HTTP
VP Product and Research
Data Research and Analysis
Director Customer Success